Oz Cyclone Chasers Cyclone Blog
ASWA Conference OzChaserCon2017
The 2017 Australian Severe Weather Association Conference is on again this year, and Oz Cyclone Chasers will be there again to showcase our Cyclone Debbie Chase. So please check out the information below and head on over to the Australian Severe Weather Association website to book your tickets!
This year ASWA will be showcasing content from right across Australia with many fantastic presentations from professionals and well known and respected stormchasers. These include:
- Joshua Soderholm (Bureau of Meteorology / University of QLD)
- Jenny Woodward (ABC TV)
- Oz Cyclone Chasers
- Dean Narramore, Bureau of Meteorology Severe Weather Forecaster.
- Clyve Herbert & Jane ONeill from Australian Sky and Weather will also be back to present by popular demand!
- Aaron Stanley (Bureau of Meteorology)
- Karl Lijnders (Prime 7 TV)
- Michael Scollay (ASWA)
- David Sercombe (Weather Watch Meteorologist)